Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Sin And Sinners, A poem written by Nat Adjei a form one pupil of Dirss Impact Satellites International Schools

When I looked up to the hills of ignorance
I saw anger
Above anger there was greed
Above greed there was jealousy
Above jealousy there was cruelty
Man was enveloped In darkness
So I prayed to the Heavens
The world should not prevail over me
Like a mother to her child
My prayers reached the ears of heaven
And there came love
There came tolerance
And finally repentance
Now happiness reigns in our hearts
But there are some parts of the world
Still wallowing in the dark

Written by, Nathaniel Adjei.

Nathaniel is just a boy of 12 and in JHS one.
He is a product of Dirss Impact Satellites International Schools,
A school located at Pure city a suburb of Gbetsile in the Michel camp area
Nathaniel is under the care of one great poet I once wrote about on this platform
He is the person of S Kojo Frimpong.When I say under the care,I mean he is thought by or trained by S Kojo Frimpong. I will find out more about this school that has brought
up such a genius child to display such tremendous performance in the art of poetry.
Actually this is the kind of schools of we will be needing for our wards. And these are the kind of intelligence and talent we want to see our children display. More info about the school and our little poet will be out on this same platform very soon thank you.

Post a Comment

3 Comments