Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Written On These Walls; A Poem Written By S Kojo Frimpong



Written on these walls,
Are stories that I can’t explain
Once I was the fountain of memory
Buried deep down in your mind where
It used to be our theater of dreams
That we built with our stoned hearts
Where you crowned me king of the fairies?

Our world was magic and you were its source
But so soon have you made me a ghost,
Torched every memory of me from dust to dust
And you watched every bit of me swept away
By a volcanic river flowing within you in rage
My heart burns not for revenge, it is in flames
Yet frozen to do all the things you did to me
And wait to see how you can rebuild a theater
That you brought down in rage within three days

Written By
S Kojo Frimpong
©Dec 2018



Post a Comment

0 Comments