Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DONATION AND MEETING WITH SOME BASIC SCHOOLS UNDER THE ARMED FORCES UNIT


 *DONATION AND MEETING WITH SOME BASIC SCHOOLS UNDER THE ARMED FORCES UNIT*


Today I paid a visit to some Basic schools under the Armed forces unit, Services basic school and 4BN basic school to motivate our future leaders in their final year in Junior High school yet to start their Basic Education Certificate Examination (B.E.C.E). With my team we were able to speak with Students pertaining to the expectations of their final exams and the reality involved. I also donated some exams writing material to support the Students in their upcoming Examination. Big thank you to the Headteachers of these noble institutions for the good reception given to my team and I. 

I therefore pray that the examination goes smoothly for every Ghanaian Junior high school student. I hope God answers such a fervent prayer.


The aim of the visit was to motivate the Students and clear their minds of unrealistic rumors of the B.E.C.E. I know with a such words of motivation from my team and I, there's hope for a better future.

I am ready to serve and the focus to serve has never deviated. For in service there's leadership.


```BREAKING FINANCIAL BOUNDS```

*AKWASI SARPONG*

NUGS Secretary for finance hopeful














Post a Comment

0 Comments