Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Who is S Kojo Frimpong?


Bio:

 I was born Samuel Kojo Eshun but I write under the pen-name S Kojo Frimpong. I am a product of Presby Secondary Technical School Larteh. I enjoy reading, listening and making music and also watching movies. My greatest influence is J.Y. Frimpong a Ghanaian writer / Poet. On the 19th of April 1993 

I was born unto Mrs Elizabeth Amesu and Mr Paul Eshun. I attended Michel camp 2 JHS, and later proceeded to Presbyterian Senior High School after partaking in the 2010 BECE to pursue General Arts (Languages) in the Secondary School. I then furthered my studies by part taking in an online course pertaining Sophistry, Logic, and creative writing with Joseph Yaw Frimpong in KNUST and Legon. 

I published my first book titled Blurred Lines and Illusions in August 2020 which is currently out in the market precisely on ReaderApp. I got my first national recognition in 2016 when I was short listed in the prestigious Award "Ghana Writers Awards" ( GWA) as best poet and  performances in the the Ghana poetry festival 2017.

Apart from writing, I am also the road manager to Afro Fusion singer Kudjoe Daze and Jay Mood Gh Afro dancehall artist. I also work with Modern Ghana as an online journalist and creative writer with most of works being poetry and short stories. You can find most of my works on the internet by simply google searcing S Kojo Frimpong poems, there you will find the various platforms my works have been published.

.





Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. U are the best.... God got u. Keep the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work done
    Keep the fire burning bro
    I wish you well

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great my brother. Keep doing what you doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been reading your works on line and mostly facebook. You are a modern day Shakespeare. You are in fact the best of our time. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin Luther King5 August 2024 at 05:59

    Great great great right senior. Your works have already spoken for themselves and they spoke very well of you. Keep pushing and you will get there soon

    ReplyDelete