Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Meet Mr Solomon Teye Mensah Addo (KKB), One Of The Best Bloggers In University of Education, Winneba (UOE)

 My passion for blogging comes from my life-long obsession with creativity. From a tender age, I have always tried to manipulate objects and materials around me to create something entirely different. I found out that working with words was a way for me to connect with nature. The simple act of shaping words to make something functional or beautiful brings me endless satisfaction.

“​Having been an art student for 7 years; 3 years in Secondary School and 4 years at the University Of Education, Winneba in Ghana, I constantly explored various disciplines to broaden my artistic pursuits, integrating a fine art background with writing and illustration. My current areas of interest and exploration are my Political Affiliations, Radio and TV Presentation, Blogging, Marketing, Teaching and Branding. I begin projects by thoroughly researching and then analysing with possible solutions, causes and outcomes, then I write to create awareness or sometimes give solutions, developing my ideas through thinking and creative writing. Sometimes I write about everything I have been through or gone through even sometimes my current situations and the likes of others circulating around me.

After working as a teacher and agent for the NIA (National Identification Authorities) over the years,  I decided to take the venture to start my dream business coincidentally, I developed my first blog www.kingkobbyexcel.blogspot.com. Things did not move on smoothly as I expected but I gradually surfaced on the list of best bloggers on campus when I got my first nomination as a campus blogger. It was not easy combining blogging and studying but with the help of my friend and business partner S Kojo Frimpong a poet and a writer, we were able to make it for the nominees of blogger of the year category on a campus held award scheme.  I loved the new challenges I faced as a new entrepreneur and a student and it didn't take long for me to discover that this was my calling…. I felt the need to expand my business and launch KKB consults as its entity to focus specifically on minor issues on campuses and gradually expand to the world at large

Mr Solomon Teye Mensah Addo popularly known as KKB  is the Founder and Managing Partner of kingkobbyexcel.blogspot.com and a Certified Professional Writer

He is also the CEO of KKB consults

Born on the 24th of October in the year 1990

Born unto Mr And Mrs Addo as the third son of his parents amongst four siblings, four boys and one girl which includes Fredrick Addo, Albert Addo, Naomi Addo and Joshua Addo

Mr Solomon was born in Tema Michel Camp a vicinity in the Kpone Kantamanto Municipal

Currently doing his National Service as a product of the prestigious University Of Education, Winneba

You can find out more about KKB by following him on all social media platforms



Post a Comment

0 Comments