Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Former SRC PRESIDENT OF KAAF, FRANCESS ENNIN GRADUATES AS VALEDICTORIAN

Former SRC President of KAAF: Francess Ennin, Graduates as Overall Best Student of her School and department and says it has nothing to do with her, It's God.



In her words she says, 
I can't attribute any of this to myself as being a good nor smart student. It's the Lord doing..psalm 124
Anyone really close to me can admit that my final year in Kaaf especially my last semester was the toughest moment in my life that I could truly define the word depression but they that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion.
All I can say is Jeremiah 29:11 for he knows the thought he has for me, thought of peace and not of evil, to give me an expected end..and unless the Lord builds his house the builder builds in vain...Unless the Lord watches over the city the city keeper watches in vain...psalm 127...
Without God, there is nothing of me that was made that's made...John 1:1-2
I owe nothing to myself but God. From my coming to school to my finishing school, passing my licensing exams, and standing here today, hmmm If it's not God then I don't think I know who it is 

She was FACE OF KAAF 1stRunner up 2018
FACE OF UNSAG 1st Runner Up 2019 and held the following positions whilst in school:

EC dept. Secretary KAAF nursing students Association(KUNSA)

Member of Judicial Committee of KAAF University Nursing Students Association(KUNSA)

Secretary of the Judicial Board of Ghana Union of Professional Students 

Virtuous Ladies President KAAF Christain Fellowship 

SRC VICE PRESIDENT of KAAF University 

FIRST FEMALE SRC PRESIDENT of KAAF 

YLP VICE PRESIDENT- OSAGYEFO GOVERNMENT

MAGGA LADIES VICE PRESIDENT 

National Health Students Association of Ghana EASTERN/WESTERN zone VICE PRESIDENT



Post a Comment

2 Comments