Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Meet Ebenezer Owusu, The Creator Of NPP Youth Wing

 Ebenezer Owusu was the municipal director and the second best in the 47 constituency in the Ashanti Region.


He has a group called Pankrono NPP Youth Wing with over 100members and the group has subgroups of about 4, 3 in the constituency and others in Kwabre East


These are some testimonials of the wonderful works of Ebenezer and some personal achievements awards of Ebenezer Owusu



"I'm in the person of Owusu Solomon from Pankrono NPP youth wing.

I'm thanking God as well as thanking Owusu Ebenezer, for Securing me a place in the Ashanti Region in Juaben for my postings.God bless you Eben. Nyame Nti. 💪🏾💯👌🏾"





Good morning lovely people 

💙❤️🤍💙❤️🤍💙❤️🤍

Please kindly help me to thank Ebenezer Owusu(EBEN) for securing me a nursing school.

I am so grateful, I payed nothing.

In fact he took nothing nothing from me .

May God bless you EBEN incoming Youth Organizer 🙏


 Felicity Twenewaah

(Resident of Ahenbronum)







Post a Comment

0 Comments