Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Man, 53, Kills Lion With ‘Bare Hands’ At Ngokugh Mountain In Benue

 A 53-year-old man, recognized as Mr. Iorver Udele, from the Ajio clan in Shangev-Ya District of Kwande Local Government Area of Benue State on Friday reportedly slew a lion that charged at him with ‘bare hands’ at Ngokugh mountain. Ngokugh Mountain was, where a Nigerian Military Jet crashed on September 17, 2006, killing 13 out of 18 Army Generals on board and three others saved by 14-year-old Detimbir Chia, who realized the wreck zone with his dog and has since entered the Nigerian Army.


We compiled on Saturday that Mr. Iorver, who has made history like the Biblical Samson, who also killed a lion with his bare hands, was laboring on his cassava farm on the mountain when he was attacked by the lion. In a self-defense proposal, Ior- ver reportedly launched a counterassault in what can best be portrayed as a fierce combat that prevailed about 10 minutes before he gained a victory over the feral beast.


He told correspondents that “I was laboring on my cassava farm at Ngokugh mountain and abruptly, I gave attention to a sound like that of a lion roaring and progressing towards me. “I was agitated but I mustered bravery and engaged the lion as it was moving toward me, conceivably to fete on me. It seized about 10 minutes of toil before I finally exterminated it.”



On Saturday, we accumulated that Mr. Iorver, who sustained different extents of damage, was instantly rushed to the General Hospital at Adik- po, where he is presently obtaining restorative. When contacted, the State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Anene Catherine Sewuese, instantly called the Divisional Police





Post a Comment

0 Comments