Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Back In The Days, A Poem Written By S Kojo Frimpong


Back in the days, when everything used to be so green


I was just little by then and everything seemed too big


And now that I am old everything keeps getting bigger


Deep down inside my heart is an enormous sea of tears


With every blink of the eye it floods down like a river


Gushing out of my eye balls like a water fall with no fear


Whenever I reminisce about the very good old days


When everything used to be so green and the future so bright


But now looking forward into the past, there is nothing called future


And looking back into the future I see nothing called past all because


We are all living in the present and the past is long gone without a future



A poem written by S Kojo Frimpong 

Title: Back In The Days






Post a Comment

0 Comments