Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

KKB thank you message

 I want everyone to know that I'm so thankful for all the blessings I received during the time of my birthday. God has been really good to me, therefore may God bless you all and thank you

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes today! I appreciate the love! Those who know me know that I don't typically make a big deal of my birthdays, but for some reason, this year seems a little bit different. I feel like a grown-up. I feel more in tune with myself and my God. I feel that I am in a position to become all God has intended for me to be. In addition to that, I make this look good! Thanks all for the love today!

I had a wonderful birthday with family and friends. I spent those beautiful moments in fellowship with my loved ones and missed all those who were not with me. I thank God for all his love bestowed on me the last year. I cherish each day and each moment of the year. I believe this year is the year of restoration in all that I do. Thank you all for wishing me and standing by me the last year and all the years. I promise this year I will be a better person.








Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Awww u always welcome love😘may God continue to bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome bro, may God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my pleasure dear. U are blessed 🙏🤗

    ReplyDelete