NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS SOLOMON TEYE MENSAH ADDO KPONE KATAMANSO CONSTITUENCY DECLARATION OF INTENTION
I, SOLOMON TEYE MENSAH ADDO, hereby formally declare my intention to contest in the Parliamentary Primaries of the National Democratic Congress in the Kpone Katamanso Constituency.
I stand before you as a proud son of this constituency rooted in its values, shaped by its challenges, and inspired by the resilience and aspirations of its people. I have walked this journey among you, listened to your concerns, and gained a deep understanding of the everyday realities that define our shared community.
My intention is not driven by ambition alone, but by a sincere commitment to service. I bring with me a track record of dedication, a passion for people-centered leadership, and a clear determination to champion development, inclusion, and opportunity across every part of our constituency.
With integrity as my foundation, discipline as my guide, and accountability as my standard, I am ready to work collaboratively with all stakeholders to advance the interests of our people — especially the youth, workers, and underserved communities who deserve greater attention and support.
I respectfully seek your trust, your prayers, and your mandate to represent you as your Parliamentary Candidate. I am prepared to serve with humility, lead with purpose, and deliver with consistency.
Together, we will strengthen our unity. Together, we will advance our progress. Together, we will build a future defined by opportunity, dignity, and shared prosperity for all.
God bless you all.
God bless the NDC.
God bless Kpone Katamanso.
God bless our homeland Ghana and make our nation great and strong.
SOLOMON TEYE MENSAH ADDO_
#NEXT CONTENDER FOR THE NDC PARLIAMENTARY PRIMARIES
#MORE ACTION, LESS TALK
#MALT #JoyIsComing #ThereIsHopeForKponeKatamanso #TheYouthProject #KponeKatamansoDeservesBetter


2 Comments
All the best sir
ReplyDeleteThank you boss
ReplyDelete